Brent Ovalsen can guide you with all prison matters.
He spent 5,533 days in prison from 1999 until 2014. Throughout Brent's sentence, he found a great inner peace, even when things were going against him, even when life was some form of hell on earth.
Brent brings wisdom that can only be found through transforming great suffering into a place of peace, inner joy and positive hope, even when the external circumstances seem like the end of the world.
Brent believes that the only prison is in your mind and once you learn how to manage your mind, you access the divine within and take charge of your destiny.
Brent was blessed to use his skills and run Governor-endorsed self development classes in Yoga, meditation and Reiki in the prison programs room.
Brent at Loddon Prison approx. 35 years old
Brent 46 years old
In prison Brent did a prison-accredited counselling course and spent his days working with inmates to make plans for a better life. Brent would often work as a bridge over the phone with couples who were challenged by the dire circumstances they faced.
Brent understands legal issues, family issues and the myriad of prison issues that will arise throughout a prison sentence.
Brent studied law (as a layperson) and represented himself in the Supreme and High Courts of Australia.
Brent successfully sued Corrections Victoria whilst in prison.
In June 2018 Brent completed almost five years of parole and nowadays runs a small Australian company selling his self-development books and working one-on-one with people around the world. His main company website is: www.healer.international
* Before prison - mentoring and advice
* Prison visits and phone calls
* Post-release visits and support
* Life Coach - Spiritual Counselling and Motivation
* Mentoring for families and friends of inmates - "How to deal with the system"
* Genuinely have no money? Struggling? Perhaps you are a single mum with several children and your husband is in prison. Talk to Brent, he does some philanthropic work on a case-by-case basis.
* 30-Minutes with Brent - AUD$90
* One-hour with Brent - AUD$130
* Two-hours with Brent - AUD$210
* Travel and speaking fees in Melbourne or elsewhere in the world - by agreement
VIDEO CHAT SERVICE
MEET ME AT MY CITY OFFICE 585 Little Collins St, Melbourne City, 3000 (Fee for the room hire)
Treat every other inmate as a potential informer. Only tell them things that you are happy to have spread through the prison by inmates and guards and even in some cases passed on to the police.
Be loving and kind to your family and friends, even when you are really hurting. They are doing time too and lashing out at them could end up backfiring and leaving you completely alone with no support at all.
Stand up on your own feet. In the end, the prison system does not care. You need to self-motivate, stay positive and do good things. This lays a foundation to make life work out for you - even in prison. And if you do this in prison, when you get out you will have a far greater chance of making a good life for yourself.
No matter how badly you are treated, you still have two forms of personal power:
- Number one, they cannot stop the clock. You will eventually get out (unless you are doing life, which means you only have one option of personal power).
- Number two, they cannot stop what you choose to think - choose good thoughts - they manifest your future!